Home Insurance

There are two types of home insurance: building and contents.

Buildings insurance covers the structure of the house and protects against fire, flood or storm damage. It is not a legal requirement, but some mortgage lenders will not lend you the money to buy a house unless you have it.

Contents insurance covers you for theft, loss or damage to things in your house. You can have this in a rented house or a house that you own.

This website is part of <strong>pfeg</strong>’s Let’s Get Functional resource. This simulation only covers travel insurance. back to homepage